Private Day Tours from Bangkok
Bangkok is a vibrant capital city with street vendors on every corner, ultra-modern shopping malls and myriad fairytale palaces and temples. Many of Thailand’s finest attractions are within easy reach including the colourful floating markets, the ancient ruins of Ayutthaya, Death Railway and the Bridge on the River Kwai, and the beautiful jungle of Khao Yai National Park.
Our private day tours have been carefully put together to give you unique and hugely enjoyable travel experiences.
Why choose SmileyThai Travel?
- You will be booking an entirely private tour, so we can tailor the day to your personal requirements, choosing when to move on and when to linger.
- As you will be our only guests, there will be no hanging around waiting for others, or traipsing from hotel to hotel for pick-ups and drop-offs.
- We have been in the travel business since 1989, so we know our stuff!
- Everything is included – there are no hidden costs. Entry fees, meals, tolls and all activities are budgeted for in one lump-sum.
- We are fully flexible with your payment. If you wish to pay in advance, then that can be arranged, or if you wish to pay cash on the day, then that is fine.
- We will pick-up from all central Bangkok hotels at no extra cost. Pick-ups from more distant locations may be arranged at cost price.
- Our vehicles are modern, clean, comfortable and safe. All are air conditioned and we only use fully professional, local drivers.
- All of our guides are Thai nationals who have received excellent feedback from our guests.