Magical Thai Evening: Massage, Khantoke Dinner & Cultural Show
(Private Day Tour)
- This lovely evening excursion combines three of the country’s most iconic leisure pursuits, Thai massage, Thai cuisine and traditional Thai dance.
- Your guide and driver will pick you up from your central Chiang Mai hotel or from the Airport and take you to a peaceful and serene Spa House where you will experience the healing power of a full hour-long Thai Massage
- You will be provided with fresh, clean, loose-fitting clothes to wear and will have your own private room for one person, or for a couple.
- Thai massage reduces muscle tension, improves the circulation of blood, revitalises the body and eases stress. It is easy to become addicted!
- After your massage, we will take you to a restaurant, built in the Lanna-style of northern Thailand. Here you will sit down on mats on the floor to traditional, low wooden tables on which your food will be served
- A Khantoke is a serving pedestal that is used as a small table which will carry your food. Your tasty and fragrant Khantoke Banquet of numerous Lanna dishes will be served to you whilst you relax and enjoy the entertainment
- On the central stage, you will be entertained by Dancers from around the country who will perform some of Thailand’s most celebrated dances, including the finger dance, candle dance, cymbal dance and sword dance
- You will also be able to interact with numerous Hill Tribe members in local dress, and this is an excellent photo opportunity
- After your evening of fun and entertainment, your guide and driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel, or to the airport, where your tour will end.
|Price in Thai Baht
What is included in the price
- Local Thai guide throughout
- Private vehicle with driver
- All activities and entertainment
- Banquet dinner
- Water in your vehicle and at dinner
What is not included in the price
- Drinks other than water
Departure Time: 17.00
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point: All city centre hotels or Chiang Mai Airport
Wheelchair accessible: Yes (massage by arrangement and alternative dinner seating is available)
What to bring
- Dress for a relaxed evening out.