Three Day Tour of Phuket and the Andaman Coast (A03)
(3 days/2 nights)
This is a three day private tour of Phuket and the surrounding coast
Please note: from September until October, much of the Andaman coast and Phuket are closed because of the rainy season. If you want a beach vacation during these months, then we recommend the islands in the Gulf of Thailand, Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan and Koh Tao.
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island with some of its loveliest beaches. It is easily accessible from Bangkok on a short 90 minute flight. Our itinerary starts and ends at Phuket Airport, but for those wishing to spend more time in the Phuket region, arrangements can be made for an extended stay or for transfers to another resort.
Day 1 ( -/-/D) Phuket Hotel
- Arrive at Phuket airport
- You will be met at the airport by your own guide and driver
- Transfer to west-coast hotel and relax by the pool or on the glorious beach
- In the afternoon you will enjoy a full hour-long Thai massage
- Enjoy a sundowner at one of the idyllic beach bars, before heading out for a delicious Thai dinner
- In the evening you will enjoy the chilled ambience of a Thai beach resort and will be served dinner under the stars.
Day 2 (B/L/D) Phuket Hotel
- Today you will have a luxury boat cruise through the wonderful Phang Nga Bay
- After breakfast at your hotel, you will depart for Ao Po pier, where you will board your boat
- Stop off at two beautiful islands where our paddle-men will take you on a guided tour of lagoons, hidden caves and amazing jungle scenery
- Sail to ‘James Bond Island’ where you can walk around and take photo’s of the famous Koh Tapu rock that appeared in the film, ‘The man with the golden gun’
- Back on board the boat, you will be served a delicious Thai buffet lunch, cooked on board, whilst sailing for another heavenly island.
- On this island, you have the time to relax, swim, sunbathe or play with the canoes on your own.
- Return to Ao Po pier and then back to your hotel
- Dinner will be served al fresco, with warm sea breezes off the Indian Ocean. The choice of venue is yours. Will you choose a romantic seafront idyll, with palm trees and gently lapping waves? Or will you choose Patong; a hedonistic strip of neon lights and late night rowdiness?!
Day 3 (B/L/-)
- Breakfast at your hotel before setting out on a tour of the island’s main town.
- Today you will explore Old Phuket town, which was once a thriving merchant’s settlement
- Visit the magnificent Sino-Portuguese buildings and row houses
- We will walk past dazzling Chinese and Thai temples, before stopping off at the most wonderful of them all, the Shrine of the Serene Light
- After a yummy lunch at one of the many street cafes, the choice of afternoon activities is yours. You may choose to continue your exploration of Old Phuket on your own, visit one of the galleries, or return to the beach. Whatever your choice, we will ensure that we get you back to the airport on time for your return flight
Services included in the price:
- Tour Guide: 1 car with driver and 1 English speaking guide will be provided throughout.
- Accommodation: All rooms have air conditioning and private facilities.
- Meals: As specified in the program. 2 x Breakfast, 2 x Lunch, 2 x Dinner
- Transport: Tours and transfers by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Misc: Local English-speaking guides and all activities as specified in the itinerary, including admission fees, with instruction where necessary.
Services not included in the price:
- International and internal flights
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for guide and drivers / Personal expenses