Bangkok, Southern Thailand and Island Hopping tour
(15 days/14 nights)
A two-week tour from Bangkok, through the south of the country to the Gulf of Thailand for a week’s Island Hopping.
This tour starts in Bangkok with all its vibrancy and excitement. We then head south via the floating market of Damnoen Saduak, the palaces of Phetchaburi and the beaches of Hua Hin, before jumping on board the ferries that will whisk you off to the idyllic islands of Koh Tao, Koh Pha Ngan and Koh Samui.
Activities are included as listed below and, for a small additional charge there will be an opportunity to complete a full Open Water dive course.
- Arrive at Bangkok airport
- You will be met at the airport by your own guide and driver
- Transfer to hotel
- Your guide will show you the area around your hotel and advise you about how to haggle for a good price on the tuk tuks or street markets that are located close by
- In the evening you will enjoy a traditional khantoke dinner with Thai Dance
- Tour of famous Bangkok temples including those of the Reclining Buddha & Emerald Buddha
- Tour of the Royal Palace
- Walk through Amulet Market to Chao Phraya river
- Riverside restaurant lunch
- Tour of Bangkok canals by longboat
- Dine and dance on an evening cruise through Bangkok along the Chao Phraya river
- This morning you will leave Bangkok early to travel to the world famous Damnoen Saduak floating market
- Tour the floating market and the surrounding countryside canals by boat
- Step out of the boat and wander through the myriad stalls on the canalside – this is a photographer’s paradise!
- Next you will travel to the sleepy, regional town of Phetchaburi and visit the glorious gardens and palaces of Phra Nakhon Khiri. Lunch in Phetchaburi
- A short drive brings you to ‘Thailand’s original seaside town’, Hua Hin
- Famed for its seafood and night bazaar, you will dine outside amongst the market stalls
- Free day in Hua Hin
- Hua Hin is Thailand’s royal beach resort and a favourite destination for Bangkok’s inhabitants. There is a glorious white sandy beach that stretches for miles and a lively coastline with many fantastic places to eat. You may choose to lie back and relax, or perhaps hire a bicycle to discover more of the town and its surrounds.
- Today we will get up early and travel to the port of Chumphon
- Lunch is provided and it will then be time to say goodbye to your guide and your driver
- Your guide will provide you with a travel pack of tickets and vouchers for your Island Hopping adventure. We will have organised hotel accommodation on a bed-and-breakfast basis on each island. An upgrade to full-board or half-board can be arranged on request.
- Island Hopping in the Gulf of Thailand
- 4 nights on Koh Tao island
- 3 nights on Koh Pha Ngan island
- 3 nights on Koh Samui island
- 3 ferry crossings
- Day trip from Koh Samui to Ang Thong Marine National Park (lunch included)
- Return flight from Koh Samui back to Bangkok
Koh Tao is a small, laid back island with golden, sandy beaches and secluded bays. Many would argue, however, that its true beauty lies beneath its crystal clear waters. Dive operators on the island are very highly regarded and provide an inexpensive introduction to diving. If you wish, then we can arrange for your full dive package, or a day trip to the magical islets of Koh Nang Yuan.
Koh Pha Ngan is a carefree, chilled out island on which to relax. There are many glorious beaches with white sand and fringed with lush, tropical jungle. The world-famous Full Moon Party takes place every month on Haad Rin beach and there are also Half Moon parties to enjoy. If you wish for your tour to include one of these parties, then plan ahead as accommodation gets booked up months in advance!
Koh Samui is just the most idyllic, tropical, resort island. With mile upon mile of stunning coastline, thick, lush rainforest in its interior and a plethora of bars, restaurants and street food, it is no wonder that the island is such a coveted and desirable destination. Included in our package is a day’s visit to the stunning archipelago of Ang Thong composed of 42 picture-perfect, jungle clad islets.
- Our itinerary includes a one-way flight to Bangkok from Koh Samui (plus airport transfer on Koh Samui).
- If you wish to head to another destination from Samui, or if you wish to extend your stay, then the price of your package will be altered accordingly
Services included in the price:
- Tour Guide: 1 car with driver and 1 English speaking guide will be provided for the first 5 days.
- Accommodation: All rooms have air conditioning and private facilities.
- Meals: As specified in the program. 14 x Breakfasts, 5 x Lunch, 3 x Dinner
- Transport: Tours and transfers by air-conditioned vehicle. Minibus or car with driver for the first 5 days. Thereafter, ferry crossings are included as follows; Chumphon- Koh Tao, Koh Tao-Koh Pha Ngan, Koh Pha Ngan – Koh Samui. One way flight, Koh Samui – Bangkok is also included.
- Miscellaneous: Day trips to Koh Nang Yuan from Koh Tao and to Ang Thong Marine Park are included in the package. These will include transfers to and from your hotel and lunch on the day.
Services not included in the price:
- International flights
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for guide and drivers / Personal expenses