Ultimate Bangkok Day and Night
(Private Day Tour)
- For those with only a short amount of time in Bangkok, this action-packed tour will take you to all of the very best sights of the city and beyond. If you only have one day in Bangkok and you want to see everything, then this is the tour for you!
- Your guide and driver will collect you from your central Bangkok hotel, or from Saphon Taksin BTS, in your own air-conditioned, private vehicle
- Your journey will take you through the Ratchaburi province, past salt fields and rice paddies and on to Damnoen Saduak, where you will be shown onto a longtail speedboat for an exhilarating ride through the countryside canals built by King Rama IV
- Your longtail boat will eventually bring you into the heart of the Floating Market itself where you will see many vendors with their boats laden with goods
- Your guide will treat you to a number of Delicious Delicacies as you make your way through the canals such as sweet sticky rice and mango, fragrant coconut ice cream, sizzling prawn balls, syrupy mini pancakes, homemade sweets or wonderful and exotic tropical fruits.
- After your time on the canals, you are free to wander along the waterside market where you can continue to browse or shop. This is a photographer’s paradise!
- On your way back to Bangkok, we will take you for a Thai Lunch on the banks of a scenic, slow-flowing river
We will head into the heart of Bangkok to Wat Pho, Temple of the Reclining Buddha, with its magnificent 45m-long golden Buddha, the largest in Bangkok. This is one of the most iconic sights in the city
- You will then head to Wat Phra Kaew, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, which is the most revered and sacred of all Thailand’s temples. Lavishly decorated and opulently presented, this is a must-see for any visitor to the capital
- From Wat Phra Kaew, it is a short walk to the Grand Royal Palace. This is a real life fairy-tale palace, adorned with shimmering gold and gem stones. You will be shown the splendid gardens, throne room and the royal guard
- After your full day of sightseeing, we will return you to your hotel, so that you can recharge your batteries and get ready for the evening’s activities
- You will be served a traditional Thai Banquet in the centre of an old teak village, right in the heart of Bangkok
- Whilst you enjoy your food, you will be entertained by Musicians and Dancers, performing a colourful Cultural Show
- After you have finished your dinner and the show has ended, your guide and driver will take you back to your hotel. Or, if you are still feeling lively, you may choose to be dropped off at an evening market, rooftop cocktail lounge, or one of the many vibrant street bars
|1 person||2 people||3 people||4+ people|
|Price in Thai Baht||10500||6600||5500||4400|
What is included in the price
- Local Thai guide throughout
- Private vehicle with driver
- Water in your vehicle and with meals
- Canal tour on Longtail speedboat
- Tour of floating market
- At least 4 tasting samples at the floating market
- Guided tour of the Temples of the Reclining Buddha and the Emerald Buddha
- Tour of the Grand Royal Palace
- All entry fees
- Cultural show with music and dance
- Traditional Thai banquet
What is not included in the price
- Drinks other than water
Departure Time: 07.30
Duration: 14 hours
Distances: Damnoen Saduak is 110 km southwest of Bangkok. All other attractions are within Bangkok city
Departure Point: All city centre hotels or Saphon Taksin BTS
Wheelchair accessible: Entering the longtail boats will be problematical. With slight changes to the itinerary, the rest of the day should be possible.
What to bring
- Light, comfortable clothing
- Please dress modestly for the temples. Sleeveless or strappy tops should not be worn and shorts, dresses or skirts should come below the knee. Shoes should be removed when entering a temple. Thank you for your consideration.
You will return to your hotel to dress for a relaxed evening out