Bangkok 5 Day Tour
(5 days/4 nights)
This is a five day tour of Bangkok and the surrounding regions, with all excursions departing from and returning to your Bangkok hotel.
Day 1 ( -/-/D)
- Arrive at Bangkok airport
- You will be met at the airport by your own guide and driver
- Transfer to hotel
- Your guide will show you the area around your hotel and advise you about how to haggle for a good price on the tuk tuks or street markets that are located close by.
- In the evening you will enjoy a traditional khantoke dinner with Thai Dance
Day 2 (B/L/D)
- Your guide will take you on a city tour by sky train, tuk tuk and river express
- See the real Bangkok and enjoy fresh Thai food cooked to order
- Explore the markets of Chinatown
- Shop in the vibrant MBK centre and the ultra-modern Siam Discovery and Paragon malls
- Take a guided tour of the Jim Thompson House, a traditional teak mansion that belonged to the renowned founder of the Thai Silk Company.
- Your guide will take you to a local Thai restaurant for dinner
- After dinner, experience the thrills and excitement of Muay Thai (kick boxing), or unwind with an hour-long Thai massage.
Day 3 (B/L/D)
- Tour of famous Bangkok temples including those of the Reclining Buddha & Emerald Buddha
- Tour of the Royal Palace
- Walk through Amulet Market to Chao Phraya for riverside restaurant lunch
- Tour of Bangkok canals by longboat
- Dine and dance on an evening cruise through Bangkok along the Chao Phraya river
Day 4 (B/L/D)
- Full day excursion to Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of Siam
- Visit the many pavilions and landscaped gardens of Bang Pa-In Summer Palace
- Take a long-tail boat up the Chao Phraya river to Ayutthaya island
- Dine on the famous giant river prawns of Ayutthaya
- Catch an elephant taxi to the temple ruins of Ayutthaya including the famous three-chedi temple, Wat Phra Si Sanphet, Wat Phra Mahatat and the magnificent Wat Ratburana
- Return to Bangkok for dinner at a local restaurant, or at your hotel
- Optional excursion to one of Bangkok’s famous rooftop cocktail bars
Day 5 (B/L/-)
- Visit the world famous Damnoen Saduak floating market
- Tour the floating market and the surrounding countryside canals by boat
- Eat lunch en route back to Bangkok
- Transfer to Bangkok airport or to a Bangkok location of your choice
Services included in the price:
- Tour Guide: 1 car with driver and 1 English speaking guide will be provided throughout.
- Accommodation: All rooms have air conditioning and private facilities.
- Meals: As specified in the program. (4 x Breakfast, 4 x Lunch, 4 x Dinner)
- Transport: Tours and transfers by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Misc: All activities as specified in the itinerary, including admission fees, with instruction where necessary.
Services not included in the price:
- International and internal flights
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for guide and drivers / Personal expenses