Bangkok 4 Day Tour
(4 days/3 nights)
This is a four day tour of Bangkok and the surrounding regions, with all excursions departing from and returning to your Bangkok hotel.
Day 1 ( -/-/D)
- Arrive at Bangkok airport
- You will be met at the airport by your own guide and driver
- Transfer to hotel
- Your guide will show you the area around your hotel and advise you about how to haggle for a good
price on the tuk tuks or street markets that are located close by.
- In the evening you will enjoy a traditional khantoke dinner with Thai Dance
Day 2 (B/L/D)
- Your guide will take you on a city tour by sky train, tuk tuk and river express
- See the real Bangkok and enjoy fresh Thai food cooked to order
- Explore the markets of Chinatown
- Shop in the vibrant MBK centre and the ultra-modern Siam Discovery and Paragon malls
- Take a guided tour of the Jim Thompson House, a traditional teak mansion that belonged to the renowned founder of the Thai Silk Company.
- Your guide will take you to a local Thai restaurant for dinner
- After dinner, experience the thrills and excitement of Muay Thai (kick boxing), or unwind with an hour-long Thai massage.
Day 3 (B/L/D)
- Tour of famous Bangkok temples including those of the Reclining Buddha & Emerald Buddha
- Tour of the Royal Palace
- Walk through Amulet Market to Chao Phraya river
- Riverside restaurant lunch
- Tour of Bangkok canals by longboat
- Dine and dance on an evening cruise through Bangkok along the Chao Phraya river
Day 4 (B/L/-)
- Visit the world famous Damnoen Saduak floating market
- Tour the floating market and the surrounding countryside canals by boat
- Eat lunch en route back to Bangkok
- Transfer to Bangkok airport or to Bangkok hotel
Services included in the price:
- Tour Guide: 1 car with driver and 1 English speaking guide will be provided throughout.
- Accommodation: All rooms have air conditioning and private facilities.
- Meals: As specified in the program. (3 x Breakfast, 3 x Lunch, 3 x Dinner)
- Transport: Tours and transfers by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Misc: All activities as specified in the itinerary, including admission fees, with instruction where necessary.
Services not included in the price:
- International and internal flights
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for guide and drivers / Personal expenses